Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Insane

Its insane what love can do because you drive me away to bring me back.
You fight with me and we say stuff that we don't believe than you hold me
You walk away from me and slam doors and next thing you know your there trying to figure out what happened to us.
You flirt with everything girl that has a pulse but actually you end up trying to hold my heart again
You want us to be together you want the love feeling back in your heart but you stand there and fight with me for everything

Its insane how you give me a roller coaster of emotions and I STILL wanna be with you
But its insane how you love someone so much that you risk losing her (me) all the time.
Its insane how we think we are the same but it turns out were actually so different.
ITS INSANE HOW MUCH I NEED YOU WANT YOU LOVE YOU.

No comments: