Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I wish....






I wish we never dated because my heart belongs to you and i'm falling head over heals for you.
I wish we never kissed because every night I feel your lips on mine and i feel the burn in my heart.
I wish we never met because i cant stop thinking about you and your smile.
I wish we never hugged because now when i'm sad i just wanna run into them because you make me feel safe in a world like this.
I wish we never talked because theres so much i wanna tell you but we don't talk.
BUT PUT THAT ALL ASIDE.....
I wish we still dated because i love the feeling you give me when i see you.
I wish we still kissed because everyday i can go to school knowing i'm just a kiss away from happiness.
I wish we can still meet because i love spending time with you and i love being myself with you knowing you love me because of my personality
I wish i can still hug you because when i cry your hugs are what make me stronger and know that no matter what your always gonna be there.
I wish we still talked because theres so much i have to say to you and so much i have to tell you that i wont stop talking.

I still love you and i still miss you please don't let us slip away :'(

No comments: