Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why do i love him?

11 years you have been out of my life..... I finally met you..... The look on your face to see how old i was last time you saw me i was in diapers now I'm walking talking and understanding a language unaware to babies. You see me and only thing that clicked in mind was to say NANA. The last word you said before you left me into the bitter cold. I'm standing here trying to figure out why am i here? Talking to you after you abandoned me. All i wanted to do was slap you in the face so i can give you a forth of the pain you caused me. But i just hugged you. Finally after 11 years on my life you came searching for me and found me. Tears stream down my face. The tears was sympathy to a new beginning. A new start im going to have to leave the past in the shadows though it left scars that formed on and around my heart. I walk down the street with you catching up on all we've missed. Than you finally ask me. Who's my boyfriend i can only utter the most sweetest name that comes to mind. Henri. Than i begin to tell him all our memories we had.

No comments: