Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WOW


Its funny how im supposed to be special to you and yet you cant even try to tell me what's wrong with you i try my best and my hardest to help you out and you just ignore me its unfair because when she comes around u could tell her so if you can only tell her than why am i here let here be your special person and than ill go i drift and leave your life as if i was never there......


.....ill disapper and leave you nothing but happiness as i die behind the lies and shadows you leave me with.....

3 comments:

lahana said...

Wow, that last line is so powerful. I hope this person chooses to confide in you...

JTlatenchi188 said...

Aww How Cutee You Must Alot Of Feelinqqss Foee Him But iTS Okayy Yhu Could Threw Dhiss Boo But iF Yhu EVer Want TO Talk Yhu Noee Where To Findd AHT My Mah Crib Lolss But iM Here Foee Yhu When Ever Yhu Need Mee!!!!!iLY BOO 6|22|10^^^^

juliemar said...

shuut uhpp jaasmiineex5 yuh taalk alot lmao kissy kissyxp add maah neww aiim claapmaahcheekss