Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YOU

iLove You i cant lie you mean the world to me &|nd going on with out you brings tears in my eyes. iNeed you because with out you shatters me. iWant you because you are the greatest joy i have ever had. Im sorry..... we both done wrong we both split up and now this endless pain is horror to me and i need you more than ever so just forget the pain, forget the tears, forget the past and just be with me. iWant to feel that love that we have because its the only happiness that was in my life. People tell me that love is just a fancy way of saying heart broken but its LOVE the real thing. iWant you back as if life had so many pains and hurt. Just come back to me with all the love i need.......



001|021|2010- ineed yhu now more than ever......... :'(

No comments: